Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Who is j... & what is the paper?

Hi! I am EXTREMELY excited to start the j&paper Blog! Thank you so much for stopping by & I hope that you enjoy all of the future posts to come!

My name is Jessica & I am the creator of j&paper.
This is me. The one who is not wearing a rooster costume, of course.


I was born & raised in Iowa, moved to Florida after my college graduation & then married my high school sweetheart in 2008. We are loving the beautiful beaches & sunny skies but miss the seasons & our families in the Midwest.

I LOVE anything festive. And where does that all begin? With invitations! Whether it is custom stationery that is festive in itself, or an invitation to a birthday party, baby shower or wedding, I think it's important to make a great impression with paper!

After designing all of the paper products for my own wedding in 2008, I really discovered my passion for design & knew that it was time to follow my dreams.

In October of 2009... j&paper was born! In my etsy shop, you will find personalized stationery, invitations & all things paper!

1 comment: